The "greatest sermon ever preached" was given on a once-unnamed mountain, now known as the mount of the Beatitudes. The words there spoken 2000 years ago have echoed down through the ages as guidance and encouragement for Christians on the upward path. Blessed are the poor in spirit, the meek, the merciful. These blessings form only a part of the message Christ gave on that crowded hillside. This publication expounds on and gives insight into the deep messages behind Christ's greatest sermon.
NOTE: Pagination follows that of the standard printing which is also used in the Comprehensive (Topical) Index to the Writings of Ellen G. White.
- Chapter 1—On the Mountainside
- Chapter 2—The Beatitudes
- Chapter 3—The Spirituality of the Law
- Chapter 4—The True Motive in Service
- Chapter 5—The Lord's Prayer
- Chapter 6—Not Judging, but Doing