In these last days of earth's history, those who meet the medical needs of others will have the door opened to meet spiritual needs as well. Christ Himself "went about doing good, healing all who were oppressed by the devil." His healing was not only physical, but spiritual as well.
This exceptional book by Ellen White is a call to-the church and to individuals-help others with medical and spiritual needs. When we follow this counsel, we are heeding the advice of Isaiah 58, which outlines our responsibility to help those who are sick and needy. This is the true service that God wants from us, and that is so powerfully called for in this timeless book.
- Chapter 1—A Call to Service
- Chapter 2—The Call of the Cities
- Chapter 3—Ways of Working
- Chapter 4—Christian Help Work
- Chapter 5—A Complete Ministry
- Chapter 6—Teaching Health Principles
- Chapter 7—The Temperance Work
- Chapter 8—Co-operation Between Medical and Evangelistic Work
- Chapter 9—Equipment for Service